Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh Baby, Baby!

Monday, June 25, 2012  at 11:40 AM
I figured that since I had already announced it to my family, my church and Facebook, that it is finally time to announce it on my blog that Jennifer and I are pregnant!!!  Yay!  Probably most of you that follow this blog are Facebook friends with me, so this might be old news to you.  So, I thought I'd treat you with some visuals to give you a little better idea of what all is going on inside Jenn's belly...


This was just over a month ago, so that little baby is quite a bit bigger now.  If you don't know what you're looking at, I completely understand, but if you look closely, you can see the head at the top right, the legs folded up to the left, and in the middle of the yellow dashed line, you can even see the heart!  It's heart rate is 166bmp.  I think we need to work on that, little one!


This one was actually a week earlier, but I thought it was cool to see a leg sticking way up in the air.


Take a look at that strong leg.  Do I see a triathlete in the future?


They went ahead and grabbed a 3D shot which is kinda gross looking, but it was cool to see hands and ribs and legs...

Finally, here is the latest video of what our baby is doing.  Don't waste 7 minutes of your life on it, but you can really see some cool stuff around the 4:20 range...


The due date is November 30, and I can't wait till then!  We find out in the next 3 weeks whether it's a boy or a girl.  Hasn't 2012 been crazy for the Smith's?  A New job, a New house, a New baby!!!  Pretty incredible, and I'm just enjoying the journey...


16 comments:

Unknown

That's great, congratulations! That 3D shot is pretty amazing.

Beth

Congratulations! This has been an amazing year so far for you guys! I love the pic of the baby's leg sticking up in the air - looks like he/she is trying to pedal maybe a bike upside down. ;)

DRog

CONGRATS!!!

My Boring Triathlon Blog

congrats! this will make training all the more interesting

Anonymous

I am absolutely over the moon excited for you and Jennifer! This is going to be the luckiest baby ever to have such great parents! Thrilled for you and can't wait to follow the journey! :)

Anonymous

What an amazing Creator we serve! Thanks for taking us with you on your journey! Milton and Ann

Jon

Congrats!!! Who will be giving birth ;) (hehe! I love saying this when people annouce "WE are preggers!")

COngrats new father to be!!!!

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey)

Yay! Congrats to the both of you. You are gonna be a great Dad. That baby is already stretching and striking a bicep pose! The video was very cool. I forwrded to the 4:20 part and I think your baby is going to be very active!! So happy for you Matt!!

Julie

How exciting!!!!! Congrats to both of you!

Ironman By Thirty

Jon stole my comment... :)

"New baby"?? Glad you are getting a new one. You gotta watch out for those used ones ;) haha

Kidding aside, CONGRATS to you both!!!

kessia reyne

Crazy! / Congratulations! / Already my new favorite kid :)

Unknown

What an amazing journey!!! :) SO excited for you guys!!!

Jill

I did see on FB and couldn't be happier for you two - congratulations again!!! Yes, a VERY exciting year for you guys, a year you will always remember!

My first-born was born in November. A great month! :)

Big Daddy Diesel

CONGRATS, that is awesome

Luke Powell

Congrats! We are expecting #3 in January and I always enjoy taking the pregnancy journey with my wife. I'm her labor and delivery coach too (she gives birth naturally), so it can definitely be a team effort if you chose to.
Good thing the due date is in the off-season!

Anonymous

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and
individually suggest to my friends. I am confident they
will be benefited from this site.

Stop by my webpage :: Graduate certificate programs online

Post a Comment

Dont Be Shy! Leave a comment.